I have several blog posts written and stored but I keep putting off taking the photos because I am debating whether to get a new camera (one that I will use this time instead of never using) and if I do get one I dont wanna have all of my planned posts to have terrible iPhone/S4 pictures lol.

Do you see my problem?

I think usually when buying cameras (I say this like I do it often haha) I like to pick the pretty ones or the toy ones. The ones with the odd features that are fun to play around with. I have never....bought a sensible camera.
So anyway b/c I have never had a srs camera before I dont know how to use one so I need one that is idiot proof but still good.

ah problems problems... I told my parents this year instead of buying them a christmas present my present to them will be myself buying my own present hahaha