-
Box 5/6.

A quick timeline-
On 11/02/2015 I got an email letting me know it had been dispatch
On 03/03/2015 I got a letter from ParcelForce telling me I had to pay customs charges. I payed straight away. 
On 04/03/2015 I received the package. 

The delivery took a very long time! The HVV Team shipped all of the Mood Boxes before CNY, however it took almost a month to get to me!
On the second of March I was starting to get worried and emailed them, they replied back very quickly and told me they had checked with the post office and gave me a timeline of events from the tracking number. The very next day I got a customs letter. I really dont know....whats happening to make customs suddenly start charging. But its not very fun at all, why do they take so long to charge?!?

This is what I chose for the month of February->

As you can see, I chose basically the opposite to last month. Why get a box like this if you're just gonna get the same thing each month?
Maybe for my last I'll just click 'Surprise me' hahaha

This is what I received ->


The box, while being the same colour as last time was thankfully not as bashed! I was really surprised to open the box and find a G I A N T bag! Did they even put anything else in the box?? Who knows.....


It is definitely the show stopper of this months box! Its dark green, giant and holds its shape very well. With the handles it reminds me a little bit of a brief case, however inside there is a longer strap to transform it into a over the shoulder bag. Perfect for school....if I still went to school haha


The clothes were not at all what I was expecting. I have seen some lovely pastel clothes on their website- blouses, skirts, shorts....
Everything arrived wrapped in plastic. Which is a first. The necklace still had some sort of tag on it and the packets that the clothes were in were labelled with the size.

For a top I got a very thick jean shirt. It has a pastel floral pattern on it and it very big! Despite it being a S.
I also got a cream romper that is very similar to the one I got in December, however the lace is different.


For extras I got some gum, a foundation tester, a gel eyeliner, Benefits They're Real! remover and Benefits Instant Comeback also in tester sizes.

This box was very up and down for me.
Im not sure why the clothes were still in their packaging or why despite one item technically being 'pastel' .. the whole box wasnt themed pastel unlike other months when the items specifically were the colours I chose. They didnt match the mood of Dainty either. I was a little bit disappointed at that. It didnt feel like they put as much thought into this box as they had others- perhaps they were rushed?

I did like the items though and they certainly are items I wouldnt have chosen for myself, ill definitely get some use out of them. Especially that bag 

Even so I look forward to the next box, my last box. And I look forward to telling you about it.

Thanks for reading!
You can read about my boxes from- October, November, December and January by clicking on your chosen month!  

I apologise for the dreadful lighting. The weather has been all over the place recently.
Hannah 

--

If you are interested in getting a mood box you can read more here -> hervelvetvase.com/mood-box