Today, the 7th of May 2015, is the day of the United Kingdom General Election. also five months until my 19th birthday
Its the first time I have ever been able to vote... and I'm quite excited about it.

In fact, quite a lot of people are excited about it.
Its been so awesome seeing my twitter feed blow up with opinions about the election, while I may not agree with some of them its amazing that so many people are talking about it/ voting this year.
Ignoring Russell Brands previous comments about 'not voting in order to protest' (who only changed his mind after the date to register to vote- well done excellent timing).

So whether you tactical vote, vote for the party who you like best, or just go there to spoil your ballot.
If you are in the UK and registered to vote...please...vote*.
duh
you'd be an idiot not to.

The polling stations are open until 10pm. I'm going with my parents when they get home from work even though I'm having a pretty bad day.
If you don't vote, you cant complain.

-
H (future tweeter of  )



*just don't vote ukip