Jumper - Thrifted 
Skirt - Thrifted
Boots - Office

photos by Magda

I got this jumper from a charity shop for like £3 a couple months ago and ever since then i've practically lived in it. Its the perfect amount of baggy, has a slight high neck and is really warm. I have a terrible fear of spilling something on it and staining it but that's what pin badges are for right? I am very thankful for my terrible habit of picking out anything that looks even remotely baggy bc I cannot imagine my life without this jumper rn. Onto the skirt, it's also from a charity shop. Not the same one though. oooh mystery. For some reason I didn't check the label (I swear it looked my size on the hanger) and it ended up being too big for me and it doesn't sit where it should. Which is a real shame.

When planning outfits I usually plan them in my mind, mostly down to laziness / not wanting to have to deal with my wardrobe until I absolutely have to. Because of this I ended up with an outfit that was cute in theory (oversized jumper, cute skirt) but slouchy and unflattering in photos. It was really comfortable though, and you can never go wrong with comfortable.
don't judge me


The theme of the outfit was comfortable and that's definitely what it was. The shoes didn't really go but the world is still spinning. My hair looked great and the skirt was fun to twirl around in.

-
H
ps. was this outfit good/ acceptable for meeting a friend and not really doing anything? yes.
Good/ acceptable as an actual outfit for this blog? questionable.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
Photos by Magda - Twitter // Tumblr