The weeks over and omg has it been a tiring one.

On Wednesday I changed my remaining Euros back into GBP and on Saturday I went to get my glasses fixed while my brother was at the hairdressers. 
His stylist moved salons and this new one does Olaplex which is a hair treatment that, if the word of sponsored blog posts is anything to go by, is a really really so so so nice and cool new treatment for the hair that helps fix your damaged hair.
Im not sure if I am entirely convinced by it but I decided to ask about a possible loose perm while there because my stylist has said she doesnt do that kind and the person I spoke to said she knew what I was talking about and even asked me if the reason I wanted it was because I had seen Guy Tang do it. lol
Let me explain.
I've been trying to explain the idea of a loose perm to my mum for ages but never quite succeeded and so had lost hope until Guy Tang had uploaded a video about 'permanent beach waves perm' which got the idea back in my head. Guy Tang uses Olaplex and is basically the face of it so the chance that the salon owner of a salon that uses Olaplex would understand was higher than a stylist of a salon that doesnt use Olaplex.....I think.
ANyway she took a piece of my hair from the back of my head to perm so I could see what kind of curl she was on about and we are going back next Wednesday to see.

My parents also took the dogs out for a run and dragged me along for some fresh air. It was kinda cool to see the dogs run - they run so fast !? I never knew. 

and that was my week.
-
H