This weeks been fun! 
On Tuesday I met up w Alex and then Fii! I am 110% in love with Fii's 50mm camera lens, and I have said that on pretty much every social media now so .. now everyone knows. That paired with Fii's amazing photo taking skillz made taking outfit photos with her super fun (and new outfit post soon! ooooooooh!)

It was the EU Referendum on Thursday and I, of course, voted. duh.

I spent the majority of the day in mourning because the majority of the UK decided to leave the EU, which is not what I wanted, and sorry if u follow me on twitter for spamming your timeline since then. There are a lot of issues with this whole thing. blah.
I made last minute plans with Magda, I picked her up from work and we caught up, complained about the referendum results and celebrated her birthday! 

On Saturday I met Alex again and we went to a friend of his' birthday party. It was a really good night.

Sunday wasn't as fun, but that's to be expected as I had done an awful lot. I spent pretty much the entire day in bed, which is not as fun as it sounds. 

Week 25 was a good one! Cant believe we are almost half way through the year!
Hope u had a good weeeeeek
-
H