I’ll be honest, this isn’t my usual style - I mean, trousers like this? I’d never pick those out myself. I was out shopping with my mum when she saw them and pretty much fell in love. I imagine a little movie type scene went on in her head with me and these trousers seeing each other from across the room and becoming unlikely friends.

I wasn’t as sure as she was about *how great they would look!!* but i'm always up for trying new things and the super high slits really intrigued me - so decided to get them and see how they'd look. 
I paired them with a lettuce hem crop top I'd gotten earlier in the year from a Primark in Liverpool for £4. Hands down my best purchase of the year - unfortunately I only got the black one and I havent seen them in a Primark since.. oh what could have been my sweet crop top dreams.
It's the perfect top for these trousers and for £4.. well, its the perfect top for anything.

As for footwear, these trousers are a tad too long for me so I saw it only fitting to wear my other proud purchase of this year. Keeping with the tradition of hitting up River Island during their sale payed off big time - these boots were half price and not only are they suede, the inside of them is padded! That means these don't just look good.. THEY FEEL GOOD! Comfiest. Heels. Ever.
and to think I was torn between these and a faux leather looking pair...
These trousers are definitely a statement piece- if the print doesn't draw peoples attention to you then your surprise bare leg will. That being said, they were incredibly comfy to wear and I actually felt really confident in them, something that hasn't been said about a pair of trousers for a long time.

They're just so perfect for the summer! Especially the thin material they're made of.  I would usually be disappointed in such thin material but I gotta admit, it came in handy during our stay in Barmouth. The heat was unbearable and I had mostly packed jumpers thinking it was going to be cold by the seafront. I could not have been more wrong.

-
H
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
Photos by Tom Henshaw - Twitter // Website // Instagram 

Visit my new project - DAYVELLE.UK