Hello!
Its not just fashion fashion I like yknow.. I like alternative fashion too! My wardrobe is overspilling and yes, the highstreet and their many sales is one of the problems... but so is the growing availability of online shop with cheap shipping!
One of the styles I have adored for almost two years now is Lolita. Ah! no.. It has nothing to do with the book by Vladimir Nabokov... Dont even start to think that!
Lolita fashion (ロリータ・ファッション Rorīta fasshon) is a fashion subculture originating in Japan that is based on Victorian-era clothing, but the style has expanded greatly beyond Japan.
When I first fell in love with it I quickly asked my Lolita idol Princess Peachie to design a coord for me.. as I was terribly afraid of being Ita. She so kindly did and with that I begged my mom to buy it for me. Luckily my parents are fans of alternative fashion... We logged onto the bodyline website and made the order.
Then when it arrived I wrote a blog post about it on my abandoned blog > here <

Bodyline, for those who might not know, is not a Lolita brand per se.. Think Primark instead of Versace, Gucci and Mulberry. Some of their pieces are great and for a great price too! But the material just isnt going to be as good as brand. Atleast thats what ive been told.. I dont own any brand yet :(

For my first order in just under a year and a half... I ordered; a wig, a jsk, a blouse, socks, wrist cuffs and shoes which when using the yen trick came to a total of £80.36. I placed this order on the 23rd of January and chose the fixed rate shipping of AIR for ¥750. Each AIR order gets dispatched on a Tuesday.

Customs charge letter made its way through my letter box on the 11th feb.
I went to pay the charge and pick it up on the 12th... (I drove!!!!)


Packaging & a close of up the shoes. I was lucky enough to get one of the rare bodyline shoe boxes! 
but no picture soz.


Wig - W165 Jsk - L497 Blouse - ??? Wrist cuffs - acc1035 Shoes - shoes251 Socks - Pinkly ever after

An ootd pic. The lighting was terrible that day wtf. I was expecting the wigs bunches to have clips but the bunches were actually sewn on! Still.. a cute wig for £7ish !! 
I ended up not pairing the socks or the blouse I bought with the jsk.. Ill have to use them for a different coordinate.


This is the first sweet print I have ever owned. Its a big jump from classic Lolita but I have to say that.... I LOVE IT!
I quickly made my second order that night...

Im so happy with my growing Lolita wardrobe!