I really like wigs and I actually have quite a few.. There is something magical about being able to change your hair just like that! and for someone who is really kinda scared to dye their hair wigs are even more magical!
Ofcourse the problem with wigs is that you either end up buying a cheap one and it not looking 'real enough' or buying a pretty expensive one and .. growing to not like it and then feeling like you wasted your money.

Both of those have happened to me, but I still kept on looking!
and today I am going to be doing a review on Lockshop wigs! A new wig brand which carry (in my opinion) high quality, heat resistant wigs for not a very bad price.

After umming and errrring about which wig to buy first I settled on Waves Peach, a medium length wig that is a peachy-pink colour! I wonder what it would be like to have pink hair....



I made my order on 28.1.2014 and I chose worldwide tracked shipping for €8,25 which gets shipped out every wednesday. It was shipped out on 30.1.2014 and it arrived 1.2.2014.

I didnt take many pictures of the packaging as I was too quick to open it!




Packaging of the wig & complimentary wig cap!

 


Impatient me had to put it on straight out of the bag.

 

One of my recent purchases from the gyaru-com-sales also arrived that day.
--not a coord--

 

After styling the fringe a bit and playing around with a few accessories.

Im obsessed with this wig.Stats.Delivery 5/5Packaging 5/5 Quality 5/5Styling 5/5..I honestly have nothing bad to say about this wig. The length is perfect, the colour is perfect, the small waves are perfect. The cap is adjustable so if you have a small head you have nothing to worry about!I wore this wig outside the day I got it to meet a friend and the wind was behaving terribly but not once did I feel like it would fly off... something I cannot say about any other wig I own.
To end this post; I love this wig and I must say ive already got my eyes on another lockshop wig so... look out insta! more selfies coming your way wtf.