I wasnt quite sure whether to do this post at the end of the month or middle. Decided on the middle b/c I have no other post for today and I dont wanna miss a day.
#lazy

The idea of this post any any future ones in this style comes from Bailey @ braveloveblog.com



...reading Girl Online. I think im a little late to reading this book. Its really dumb but so dumb that I actually want to read the next book. Ghost writer? Who cares.... I dont watch the youtuber anyway.

...watching Diners, Drive-in and Dives. Ive watched three seasons in the past week. Its really addictive.....can I have Guys Job? Travel...Eat....Be on TV... Is there anything better than that?

...trying to think of new posts, think of what direction I want to take my blog and trying to keep enough energy to do school stuff and have a social life.

...eating ginger biscuits. Yum. Also every junk food item EVER... Dec/Jan has been the downfall of my diet.

...tweeting my tweets from 1/2/3/4/5 years ago.... Younger me is the source of current mes embarrassment.

...going crazy with boredom. (or laziness?)

...loving having my drivers license and being able to see friends more often.

...enjoying playing Super Mario 3D Land.. Best Christmas gift ever!!

...thinking about my future, what I might want to do and how ill do it. How ill handle my health (or lack thereof)

...feeling really tired. The past week has been just nonstop action. 

...hoping that I can keep up this seemingly good health for as long as possible.

...listening to 1989 and The Family Jewels.


...starting to realise that theres no point in worrying about things that are out of my control. 



Thankyou for reading!