Emoda are one of my favourite clothing brands, however despite that I have only ever made one other previous to this one. 
It comes down to a few things; they arent the cheapest brand out there, I dont live in Japan and so shipping charges are quite high, I live in England which (seems to?) have crazy high custom charges. So even if I buy a few things in the sale, it still doesnt end up being that affordable. 

I managed to catch a tweet from Emoda saying they were doing a Happy Bag/ Lucky Pack/ Fukubukuro and I was determined to get one.
Fukubukuro (福袋?[ɸu͍ku͍bu͍ku͍ɽo], "lucky bag", "mystery bag") is a Japanese New Year custom in which merchants make grab bags filled with unknown random contents and sell them for a substantial discount, usually 50% or more off the list price of the items contained within.
It was 10000¥ and shipping ended up being 5650¥.
I was even unlucky enough to get hit with a £30 customs charge.
The total cost of everything ended up being around £120, which, yes, I know, meant that any possible saving I could have made... kinda disappeared.

A quick timeline-
On 06/12/2014 I made my order. I received a confirmation email right away.
On 24/12/2014 My order was shipped.
On 07/01/2015 I received a letter from Parcel Force telling me I had customs charges to pay. I payed them straight away.
On 08/01/2015 I received my order. A huge box with EMODA written on it.

Now for the items... 
Boyfriend Cardigan ¥8989
Black Lace Crop Top ¥3990
Rose Patterned Crop Top ¥4980
Black Coat ¥13980
Knee Length White Socks ¥1980
(aka the exact same socks from my previous Emoda post -> here)

Total: ¥33919 - £190

Here are a couple of videos to show you the clothes in action -> 



I was a little bit disappointed to receive something that I already owned. I mean what was the chance of that happening?? and I havent seen many posts so Im interested to know if everyone got the same items (like with Liz Lisa Fukubukuro) or if the only items the same were the bag itself and the cardigan.

I decided to use videos in this post to hopefully show off the clothing a little bit better. I havent quite mastered the art of taking outfit photos by myself - but please bare with me! I am working on it.

Here are a few detailed photos just to end the post ... nicely.


I really like the black crop top and the cardigan. Not too sure on the other top.. I don't have anything like it in my wardrobe. The coat was a huge surprise. Its very warm...but I rarely wear coats.

I took all of the tags off to take photos lol maybe I should have kept them on to help them keep their value
to sell
idk


-

I hoped you liked this post!
Its always fun to try different ways of sharing things.

Did you get any Lucky packs? and if so... which brands?
I really really wish I had gotten them from Liz Lisa, Swankiss..and a few more...

Thanks for reading!

Hannah