Hello! Today I am doing a Holley Tea Time review! Im sure that if you are interested in jfashion in anyway/ on that side of tumblr then you have heard about this brand!
Their stuff is cute but on the pricey side so it took me a good few months to decide to actually buy from there.
Of course, just like with any online purchase I did a google search to look for reviews and most of them were...well..ykno.... sponsored. Which is totally A-OK (Holley if u wanna sponsor me feel free too!) but its nice to read non sponsored reviews too? I think so.

So as I said, it took me a few months to decide to order, because of that I knew 100% that there was a waiting period after ordering- because each item is made to order. When I made this order it said 4-5 weeks, this has now been changed to 5-8 weeks.
But when I made it it said 4-5. Just to make that clear.

est timeline:
On 12/02/2015 I made the the order.
On 17/02/2015 I made the second order.
On 02/03/2015 Second order was shipped.
On 11/03/2015 Second order arrived.
On 13/03/2015 Sent Gails birthday present to her.
On 13/03/2015 Her present arrived.
On 20/03/2015 I messaged Holley for the first time on tumblr.
On 27/03/2015 I messaged Holley for the second time on tumblr.
On 05/04/2015 I messaged Holley through Storenvy.
On 11/04/2015 First order was shipped.
On 20/04/2015 First order arrived.

The whole shipping debacle was very stressful, because that was a lot of money I had just spent, and nothing seemed to be happening.
Holley was always very sweet when replying to my messages, although we should note that each time she said order #1 would be shipped in a few days- and it took almost another month from the first message I sent to her for it to actually be shipped.

Just to touch on customer service a tiny bit more: when ordering Gail's present I added a message to the seller asking her if she could wish her happy birthday- and she did! Small things like that are really nice.. and I know Gail appreciated it.
hi
When my order finally arrived I opened it pretty much straight away so I didn't get a pic of the packaging (it was a grey shipping bag). The items inside were all individually wrapped in plastic bags and the necklace, which came with order#2, was also in a pink bag.



So on to the items I got! (for me)

Dripping Sky Crop Top MADE TO ORDER $38.00
Both of the items are made from lyrca which makes them very easy to put on, very comfortable to wear and not hot at all.
The top fits like a standard crop top. Its a teeny bit baggy around my waist but thats cool. I'm the one that picked the size, not Holley.
The design is very vibrant and even though its now been washed the print hasnt faded at all.

Dripping Sky skater skirt MADE TO ORDER $75.00
The skirt has an elastic waistband which is perfect for me. Its a nice legth, perhaps a smidge too short when I put some fluffy pettis under it but we gotta have that perfect disney princess skirt action when we twirl around so- I can deal with the 'shortness'
Just wear short underneath

Iridescent fantasy star wand necklace $25.00
I have a lot of resin necklaces, and this one is probably one of the cutest. Not only does it have the charm but also little star beads on the actual chain. It makes a lovely effect.
There isnt much else I can say about this, its a necklace. Although it is now $30 not $25.

FULL OUTFIT SHOTS
                  


Top: Holley Tea Time
Skirt: Holley Tea Time
Necklace: imyourpresent
Bag: Taobao
Tights: My never-ending tattoo tights collection
Shoes: Taobao

I really like this set, and I'm glad I got the products that I did. I love the print (so many bats!!) and the fact that I got the crop top and skater skirt instead of the skater dress means I can mix and match and make lots of coordinates !!

Apart from the taking forever to ship part of ordering from HTT I am happy with how it all went.

Which is your favourite item? How would you coordinate the pieces? Have you ordered anything from this store?

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
H

ps. You can find Holley over at her tumblr, twitter and fb page!
http://holleyteatime.storenvy.com

pps. Can we just take a minute to wonder why past hannah didnt think to zip up the bag?????? It annoyed me so much while editing.