Hello!
This is my second TKL order and while it cost a whole lot more than the last one....it isnt that much bigger in size. ha
If you havent read my previous order you can do so here -> http://www.hanayas.co.uk/2015/05/tokyo-kawaii-life-order-1.html

Here is a video I made showing you the items ->

and now onto showing you everything that I got!
est timeline:
On 25/04/2015 I made the order at Tokyo Kawaii Life
On 28/04/2015 It arrived at my Tenso Address and I payed for international shipping
On 29/04/2015 Tenso shipped


On 05/05/2015 it arrived to me with no custom charges!!


The first item, aka the one I was most excited about, is the mini suitcase!! I love travelling- or rather the idea of it. I don't get to travel much but when I do I obviously want the cutest things to hold my clothes in!
¥ 6,372
Now, I'm an idiot and on the image in the email from TKL there were pictures of a top, skirt and dress and the suitcase so I thought it was like the bag I got last time.
It wasn't.
Just the suitcase.
Still happy I got it tho- look how cute it is

and it is the perfect size for my trip to Paris ! (in August!)
Obviously I put my the LizMelo charm I got in my last order on it... even tho it doesn't quite match!

The next item is a dress that I wanted to get in my last order but didn't. So glad it was still in stock in the colour I wanted.
(seriously worried I have bad taste tho, why are the things in the colours I like always in stock?)

At ¥ 2,592 it wasn't too badly priced.
Its called Fake Bustier Dress on TKL, and is actually quite cool. Like most LL suspender skirts you can actually detach the skirt from the top so if you wanted to wear just the skirt- you could! Unfortunately the straps are attached to the top part so if you wanted to wear it as a crop top, you'd have them.. just there.
I really like the second layer of mesh on the skirt, it adds a bit of length but is also a nice touch.

The next item(s) is a tad boring- tank tops. 
I really like Liz Lisa's style of tank tops, they're really cute and usually have (removable) chains which hang where your shoulder blades are.
I only got them because they were in the sale, ¥ 1,382 and ¥ 1,998 which is over half price of their usual price.
Surprisingly, on the invoice it shows both their colours as White (001) even though the sunflower charm top is a bright white and the other is more of a cream colour.


The last clothing item is from Tralala rather than Liz Lisa (oooooh)
It is (as you can see) a jumper. ¥ 1,728. It looked cute and I figured it would be good for summer as its light and I can wear (crop) tops underneath it.
Now that its here I'm not sure if I like it.

Okay, so I was getting a pretty big order and so I figured I could get a couple of accessories, especially as there were a couple that had caught my eye.

The first was a rosary style necklace (¥ 2,916) and the second, a hair clip with the words cotton candy on it (¥ 1,166).
The necklace is probably my most favourite necklace I own at the moment. Its really easy to pair with any outfit and cute.

The hair clip I got purely for the words it had on it- if you dont know my tumblr username is cottoncandybats and yeah.. thats it. Its cute, but I rarely wear hair clips 

Overall, I really like the items I got.
This is going to be my last order from TKL for a while as I'm saving up for Paris/ other trips during the summer...hey who knows......maybe this blog will finally start being more lifestyle and less 'this is what I bought recently'
?

Which item was your favourite?
Thanks for reading!

-
H

ps. sorry it took me so long to post, lack of motivation paired with bad health really is a blog killer.