One of my last impulse purchases from Japan before my big 'spending ban' started was the Spring Summer '15 Happy Bag from Ank Rouge.
I had successfully ordered twice from TKL and so I had confidence in myself that I would be able to use Ailand and order from them.

Turns out it was a preorder however at the time I didnt realise that.. which led me to worrying that I may have done something wrong...

(picture heavy post!)
📷picture creds from this point down go to Magda📷


timeline of events:
On 30/04/2015 I made the order at Ailand
On 22/05/2015 It arrived at my Tenso Addrress
On 29/05/2015 Tenso shipped it to me and I payed for international shipping.
On 04/06/2015 I DM'd Parcel Force to find out where it was and they gave me a number to pay custom charges.
On 05/06/2015 it arrived to me at around 1pm.
On 05/06/2015 my customs charges letter arrived with the normal post. (so glad I PM'd them instead of waiting x.x)

Here is my Ank Rouge SS Happy Bag video  

The total cost of the bag was ¥10800 and international shipping (including Tenso fees) was £18.50ish.

and now onto the clothes...

The first item I got is this navy blue top, if you watched the video you'll see that at the bottom of it there are ties to tie it- and if you haven't, well I just told you.
Its cute, but completely not my style, it exposes my arms too much haha


The next item is this pink top. It has bows on it and the words brightness, sparkling and shining. Its really lightweight and perfect for summer.
Its a little too long for my liking so I just tucked it into a skirt, but yh, very cute A++ to whoever chose this item.

The third item is this skirt, its my favourite of the whole lot! (Its so cute!)
It has lollipops on it and love hearts and also words! If I could just figure out how to style it it would be perfect haha
(really not feeling that top anymore)

Fourth items is a jacket! I always seem to get jackets?
 
Its quite funny actually because fellow dayre-er mintyminad (who is also on youtube!) also got this jacket! So we match! haha
I dont really like the jacket though.

The last item I got (which makes that five items in total!) is this light blue (?) dress. It reminds me of those pheasant tops I used to be really fond of in primary school hahaha
It took a while for me to realise that the buttons actually go on the back! I obviously didnt see the tag?idk
Anyway, its nice! Not something I would personally buy, but its nice.

and that is what I got from my happy bag!
I love Ank Rouges current collection, if I had any money spare I'd totally pick up a few pieces but hey- I am going to Paris on Wednesday!

-
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it
If you also got this and blogged- let me know so I can take a look?

H

ps. Speaking of Paris, I'm going to attempt to daily Dayre over dayre.me/hxanou if I can get a good enough signal, so make sure to follow me ðŸ˜‰

pps. it was really windy the day we took these pictures... not that my hair looks good on any other day.. but thats the reason for that day