In the past week I have reached; 600 twitter followers, 100 youtube subscribers, 600 bloglovin followers and 700 twitter followers.
which is really quite cool. thankyou for following me.

I also hit 50k blog views. which is kinda unbelievable.

Followers aren't the be all and end all of blogging/social media but anyone who says they don't care about them even a teeny bit are lying. I mean, i'd still tweet about shows i'm watching and write about clothes I buy if only my mum read my blog, but having followers other than my mum is nice too!

So thanks.

-
H

ps. I still remember the first time I reached 100 subscribers on a channel five years ago. shame I have commitment problems when it comes to usernames, I wonder if it would have grown much if I hadn't abandoned it..

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook