Dress - Lis lisa
Rings - eBay 
Shoes (not pictured) - Asos

Months ago I met Fii and we took some photos on the path that leads to the museum. I found these while clearing out my computer and realised i'd never posted them.
Fii already wrote up a post being the productive person that she is so you can view that here.

I was fretting about what to wear the whole day before and even though I eventually decided on an outfit I changed it about 30 minutes before I had to catch the train because it was sunnier than expected. I love this dress however it is worn best paired with a good posture, something which I do not possess.
and that's as much as i'm going to criticise myself in those photos.  can u believe this is me with a tan
I was really happy with how my hair and makeup turned out that day and it inspired my hair for the rest of the summer. I took the chance to test out wearing lots of rings however it did not go so well, I left the house wearing more than 15 midi-rings and arrived home wearing 3. While I am aware that i'm not a jewelry person- I wasn't aware I was incapable of the simple task of keeping rings on my fingers.

It was the beginning of a pretty good summer. and no, I did not learn to take the hair bobble off my wrist before taking photos. I should learn to do that though.

Autumn is starting and it's gotten me excited for cosy jumpers and lots of hot drinks! Though when it comes to clothes I may just pair everything with OTK boots and call it a day. 6 days until my birthday eek!!

-
H
 ps. I decided to start using Lookbook.nu again, and I will be uploading old outfits as well as new ones as time goes on so feel free to follow.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook