Sept. 30: A farewell coffee hot lemon water date. 

We made it! September is ending (hello October!) and with that comes the end of #blogtember. A
huge thankyou to Bailey for creating this, I can't imagine how much work goes into thinking of all these prompts!

My favourite prompt to do was probably the 'day in the life' post. It was a lot of work (and it didn't come out exactly like I had planned) but i'm a little proud of the post. Not gonna lie.

September has been a rough month what with everyone I know/knew starting the new chapter in their life (aka uni) partnered with the fact i'm still struggling to recover from my Paris trip and just generally feeling down about everything. Blogtember kept me busy and the comments I received on my posts really really brightened my day. It gave me that little push I needed to get back into posting regularly and while they may not all be the best posts ever- I feel like i've improved slightly so some good has come from it! I only managed to do 27 of the posts, but compared to last year thats a huge improvement. 
All in all its helped me actually feel like i'm finally finding my blogging voice, something I really struggle with, and that I actually know how I want to do this thing I call my blog. Though it may take some time.

So....what's next?


•  I will be changing my blog name/url! 
I have been trying to decide if I really want to do this for the past few months and last week I accidently bought the url- since then I have been trying to sort everything out (bloglovin/ blog buttons etc) and while it may not all be sorted, I will be switching them over tomorrow! 1st Oct.
hanayas.co.uk will become hxanou.co.uk to match all of my social media. Lets hope this works.

•  I am turning 19. 
Exactly one week into October I will be having my yearly birthday. Bring on the anti-wrinkle cream....haha

•  I kinda think I wanna know what I wanna post here
and that will involve a lot more #ootd posts and daily life stuff. So... if anyone live in/around Leicester(shire) and wants to meet to take photos/ visit cafes let me know! I am literally free 95% of the time. 

•  Halloween and Christmas are coming up but so is flu season. 
Remember this if I suddenly disappear. I'm most likely still alive, most likely. I just don't schedule posts months in advance because I am not that organised - yet.

I hope you all had wonderful Septembers!! Only three more months until the new year!

-
H

 ps. I am also attempting to de-clutter, someone come and take all of my stuff. please. but not my shoes.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook