It is the end of the vlogging year!
I had fun, I really did, and I was contemplating continuing on for another year but I ended up breaking my vlogging camera and vlogging with my phone was too much effort. #lazy

Monday was Boxing Day, and we did a bit of sale shopping.. got stuck in a life and then went over to my grandparents for our annual Boxing Day meal.
Tuesday I saw Alex, we watched Fantastic Beasts.
Wednesday we broke up. Then I went to see Becky and we got some food at the good old trusty F&B in Leicester.
Thursday I saw Georgia, we did some shopping in Leicester and we also ate at F&B.
On Friday Becky came over and we dyed her hair with the help of my mum.

AND SATURDAY
WAS NEW YEARS EVE
THE LAST DAY OF VLOGGING

Gail travelled down from Scotland and we met her at the airport then later on we all got dressed up and went out.....to mcdonalds....then firebug.......then mosh.
Got home. Fell asleep.

it is now 2017.
-
H