I kno, im lazy. Its been over a week since I went shopping yet no haul yet srry.
ok haul now.
I spent the whole of summer trying to get a floral-liz-lisa-ank-rouge wardrobe and now the autumn/ winter stuff is out im feeling the whole mode look lololol none of the stuff I bought was mode style tho hm
cant make up my mind.

I've never done a haul post before so if you prefer it done a different way just let me know ok.

Jeans: Primark
Top: H&M £3
Shoes: Primark
Top: H&M £3
Leggings: Primark
Boots: Primark
Tights: Topshop £1 each!!
Badges: H&M impulse buy
Hat: H&M 

Also not pictured: Topshop socks 3 for £8, H&M black suspended skirt and Primark black phone case/ card holder.

and that was my haul. not pictured things are not pictures because I couldnt get a good photo of them .. google is your friend.