you ~ "useless fashion and useless food... hang on a second! wheres my useless food?"
me ~ "why right here dearie"
kk im really nice I know, today I even baked brownies to prove it.

A couple days ago I woke up to a nice message from my mom

Today I made them..
These are definitely not diet friendly .. I almost died of shock when I read the recipe.

Ok my pictures dont make them seem yummy but they are!
I was in a rush to cut them so I could eat hahaha
and that damn iphone flash does noone good 😐
also I kinda burnt them a bit

Its not my recipe so im having mixed thoughts about posting the recipe.. but eh.. 


Fay Ripley's 'Break your diet' brownies
Makes 12 large brownies

Ingredients
  • 180g dark chocolate (70%)
  • 180g butter
  • 260g caster sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 80g plain flour
  • 50g cocoa powder
  • 200g milk chocolate, such as Galaxy, roughly chopped 

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan), 200°C, Gas mark 6.
2. Line a brownie tin with baking paper (I use a 25 x 25cm baking dish that works well). Let the paper fall over the edge so that you can use it to lift the cake out later.
3. Break up the dark chocolate and put it into a glass or metal bowl with the butter. Gently melt by placing the bowl over a pan of simmering water until smooth. Let it cool slightly.
4. Separately beat the sugar and eggs with a whisk until creamy, and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
5. Sift the flour and cocoa over the whole lot and mix in with a big metal spoon.
6. Finally, fold in the chopped-up chocolate pieces. Pour into your dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7. Leave to cool before lifting out, using the lining paper as a sling. Cut into squares. The size is up to you.

lol I just had to type all that out while having to squint at a picture of a picture.. ur welcome 😚