Quick! Whats the first thing you dont like about yourself?
Mine is my legs. I feel as if they are short and chubby and as hard as I try they dont get smaller.. Like my stomach isnt flat? I diet and exercise and it gets flat wtf but with my legs nothing changes.
I find legs on the thinner side pretty so what sue me

A little under a year ago I read about Slim Walk.. Socks that you can wear in your sleep than apparently make your legs a little thinner (also increase blood circulation and reduce water retention la). But bcus I was on a pocket money budget I couldnt get them. I looked for cheaper versions and ended up with what seemed like the compression socks you wear on an aeroplane. except they were so tight and compressing they gave me dead legs so I got rid of them.

The packaging is kinda dreamy huh
I got the pink ones ☺ actually idk if they do other colours.. 
I cannot read Japanese but there are pictures if you would need instructions on how to put on socks.
They are actually toeless which for me is A+ bcus usually I can't sleep with socks on.
The material is really soft and actually feels nicer to wear than most of my actual socks wtf.
A concern I had about them was what if they were just as tight as the knockoffs I got last year but when I put them on I was concerned bcus I didnt feel anything at all. I get concerned a lot.
Ive been wearing them for 6 hours now? and I can feel them slightly pressing on my legs.. but like not in an uncomfortable way.

Whether or not these socks work or if it is going to be a figment of my imagination I dont care.. If they work great! If I wake up one day and take them off and feel good about my legs even though nothing has actually changed .. still great!
I am a huge fan of the placebo effect just as much as I am a fan of real effect.

One more upside.. They are cute and look super cute with most of my pyjamas

lol maybe ill have thinner legs nxt time I blog