How often do you cut your hair?
Me? Once every 2-3 months.. could go more but im lazy and  I like to just let hair grow...
To make up for it, whenever I get my hair cut I make sure to chop about an inch off.
You might not believe it but -1 inch really does make a difference.
My horrible thick hair suddenly feels light and tamed

I get my hair cut by Kirsty at Echo .. wft did you think id tell you the whole address
Shes cut my hair since my aunts wedding, which she styled .. oh man the Echo people are so good at styling hair it makes me want to cry.
And I always leave with exactly what I want/
natural hair. 😪

Im not very trusting of hairdressers since the two I went to before Kirsty always cut my hair (and fringe) way too short! I had to meet One Night Only with a fringe way above my eyebrows !!😶 But Kirsty be a fine hairdresser.

kay now selfies to end this post nicely.
I might never get a vline but atleast I have angles and hair.. *sigh*