Sept 16th: "Most people don't know this but..."
..uh
......um
..........im a super picky eater?

Im not quite sure what to say if im honest. I mean, its not that im super open..because im really not. Its just I dont think I have anything about myself that most people dont know. I mean, most people dont know who I am, but hey. Apart from that.

oh most people dont know my middle name.. infact only one person that isnt in my family knows it and unless theyve told someone then.. Theres something that 'most people' dont know.
Its not that I dont like it, I mean I even use it as a username on some private blogs of mine.. I just dont tell people.

These posts are such drivel oh dear
I have a migraine and also the sniffles and a really bad cough and im expecting a very important delivery today so lots of stuff is happening!

Ok! Lets try this again!

Most people dont know that......that...........that...................in year 6 I was so passionate about The Monkees my music teacher let me take over the class and teach them about them.

Well..uh.. okay so it was me and a friend that were passionate about The Monkees and we also included a few other musicians that we liked
but please
just imagine a very spotty glasses wearing 11 year old average height girl with most likely greasy hair placed in low pigtails (me) and her perfect-in-every-way friend taking over a class of 27 other children and talking about a few bands that they liked for an entire hour.
With powerpoint presentations
and handouts
and clickable links inside the powerpoint presentations..
that they had completely prepared themselves

Needless to say it was one of the highlights of my last year in primary school, only to be topped by being in the Christmas choir (5 years running) and persuading my class to do a Grease song in our leavers assembly instead of a High School Musical song...oh and the presentation I did on Malta.
I lived a very full primary school life.

just a shame it all went downhill from there I guess haha

So there you go. I was the type of child that listened to The Monkees, The Beatles, Westlife and Mika all mixed up together.

Arent you just so glad you read this? What kind of things did you do in primary school?
(thats ages 4-11 for all of you that dont know)