Sept 9th: Let's talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? ;) If you know your Myers-Briggs type, tell us about it! If not, you can take this similar test and share your results.
Personality? I dont really have much of one. It seems to change depending on who im talking to lol.

But if I had to put it into a group id probably say introverted, for the most part atleast. We should probably take into account then I tend to get super duper anxious around large groups of people and people I dont quite know so...
One on one once I know you im pretty okay for the first few hours but damn, people are tiring. But then again is that my illness or my personality? After so many years its really hard to tell. In fact when I think about it I really dont know who I am. I think anyone whos had anything chronic for atleast a year will know what im talking about.

Its a tricky thing.

I took the test that the link above links to and my results were INTJ which means nothing to me.


Personally I dont think that a person can either an introvert or an extrovert, there must be a few other shades?
Its not just purple and blue.. theres also lavender and teal surely?

I guess my problem with most of the questions is that they would really benefit from having more of a scale than a yes or no option but its still a good quiz.
Reminds me of the many ive had to take during camhs sessions.


On a sidenote: This week (8-14) is invisible illness awareness week, invisible illness' really dont get enough awareness.. Especially considering the amount of people that actually suffer from them.
You can find out more over at http://invisibleillnessweek.com/ or just check out the # on tumblr or twitter.
It would mean so much to me.
Thanks for reading.

Its bad enough having a chronic illness, let alone one that people cant see.