Sept 12th: Tell us about a favourite tradition. It could be a family tradition or from a holiday, university, you-name-it. What makes it so special?
I feel like these topics are getting more and more personal and when reading other posts of people participating in this challenge I really cant decide if I share too much or too little. One thing is for sure though, theres nothing special or unique about me. I have no dividing opinions or special qualities, no major interests and I do not have any traditions.

Unless you count getting the flu jab each year. or yearly hospital visits.

If I had to describe a tradition I would say.. something I did every year and had done for years.. I could say that celebrating Christmas or taking part in Lent is a tradition of mine. Even just taking photos of my Grandparents Christmas tree or having a meal on boxing day made up of leftovers from the day before. Watching the Christmas special of Doctor Who on Christmas day even though I outgrew Doctor Who in the first quarter of Elevens reign or sale shopping for next summer even though its still freezing outside. Even eating so much chocolate on the morning of Easter that I dont eat it again for a week.

The dictionary definition of a tradition is the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way and in that sense I dont have a single tradition at all. My family isnt the most family like of families and I dont ever do anything in order to create them of my own. 

Unless you count having my religion as a tradition?

Am I over thinking this?

I havent slept properly for 4 days and I cant really think straight.

Look at this cool thing I found while googling