Sept 24th: Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?
I love bucket lists! I usually never complete them but they are fun to think about! also woohoo bullet points!
However my bucket list is going to be Autumn/Winter because those two seasons usually kinda get mushed together for me. so.. yeah

Lets go!

  • Hit 1000 bloglovin followers.
  • Do a full week at college. 
  • Do my homework.
  • Be more social outside of college (meet a friend atleast once per month).
  • Have a fab birthday.
  • Thin out my wardrobe/ curb shopping habit. lol.
  • Blog more even after blogtember ends.
  • Complain less.
  • Post a youtube video that im 100% happy with. and not delete it after 2 wks.
  • lose weight.
  • Finally finish redesigning my room.
  • Finish reading that spy series..
  • Visit a few different cities.
  • Become more independent.
  • Join Nuffnang UK... i know i know only in my dreams would that be possible 
  • Pass drivers test!!!!!
  • Become more reliable.
  • Meet an online friend that idk if reads my blog or not so no names mentioned :x 
  • Be less self involved / a nicer person.




  • idk
  • This is hard.
  • I thought id have more but I dont.
  • Whats on your bucket list?
  • Thanks for reading.
If I ever do manage to complete any of these things Ill be sure to come back and cross them out!!