Sept. 28: A day in the life. Take us through it with you.

A day in my life is quite an interesting concept. I don't have a set schedule for what I do, nor do I do many interesting things worth telling people about- last week I literally tweeted that I was eating cereal........
I picked a random day in the week leading up to the 28th and took photos throughout it then used the time codes to put together a timeline. It was really quite fun doing this post, however reading it now I am realising that although to me it seems like I did a lot- I really didn't.

Warning: don't read if you don't like pictures of tablets or are allergic to boring-ness or my face.

8:30AM 
I was woken up by my mum to have my first lot of medicine, its a glamorous life I live, really. Usually its earlier but as I was going out today it was left until an hour or so before. Instead of going back to sleep I got up.


9:00AM
As I can't eat for an hour after my meds I got dressed, brushed my teeth, washed and moooooisturised my face!
pls excuse the bad editing, my parents love diy but take forever to finish & the bathroom is only half done and kinda ugly x.x


9:15AM
I grabbed my bag, glasses and a bottle of water and waited for my mum to be ready to leave. Why is it parents are never ready at the time they say we need to leave?

9:50AM
We arrived at the opticians. Yes. That was my big event of the day! (and it wasn't even for me..I was just there to get outside lol)
I don't know why the only photo I took was of my legs but the carpet colours made my eyes hurt so b&w it is.


10:30AM
Costa break! I really wanted a hot chocolate so.... 
Also got a brownie because that seems to be what I eat when at coffee shops. It wasn't as good as the one at Criccieth :( 

10:48
In the words of my mum "You don't have to finish that if you're full. I'm ready to go when you are." aka 'hannah lets leave.' 
It was a very healthy breakfast if I do say so myself.
(also had second lot of medicine).

10:55AM
I had ran out of cereal (which is like 70% of my diet) (so healthy I know) so we got some more from the shop across the street!

11:08AM
Last thing to do on the list was get some items from B&Q. Long story. 

12:04PM
We got home! Dog ripped my tights. I got a drink before going upstairs, hence being in the kitchen. 

12:42PM
I was half reading new posts/ half attempting to write my own when I realised I hadn't taken a photo for this post for a while.

16:03PM
Starting to feel really unwell and really struggling to keep my body temperature under control so I'm in my dressing gown on my bed watching youtube videos. Liam liked this one so it appeared in my sub feed? I think it may slightly be about our beloved prime minister. 


17:19PM
Haven't moved. Have drank a lot of water. Caught up with Scorpion and currently catching up on the latest Gravity Falls episode. Should probably turn on the main light.

17:50PM -ish
Starting watching a Lets Play of Cities Skylines.

18:40PM
I had some chips from the chip shop for tea.... 
Also watched an episode and a half of The Simpsons with my family. The one day I photograph my food and I eat the least photographable food. soz

20:04PM
I was at my desktop and realised the time. Had evening medicine. I should really set a timer.

20:48PM
Evening routine- aka change into pjs, brush teeth, wash face etc
Even under the filters my face looks terrible - I am terribly sorry.

21:37PM
I turned off my main light and continued watching the Lets Play I had been watching a couple of hours before. Its really quite a nice way to relax.
This is the first of three episodes all just under an hour long 

00:13AM
Ended up watching two of the episodes while drafting posts for Day 2 of Paris on Dayre. Published the posts as soon as it hit midnight, had medicine, went to sleep.


and that is a day in my life! Wednesday 23rd to be exact! It's not very exciting but this was the most action packed day i've had in awhile. #livingthedream #Iwassoexhaustedafterwards
All of the photos throughout the day were taken on my phone! So impressed with the quality! The ticket in the case of my phone is the metro ticket from my last day in Paris, I just never got around to taking it out haha

What is a day in your life like?

-
H

 ps. It kinda reads from third person to first person but let's just pretend it doesn't. I could fix it but...eh
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook