Sept. 11: It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do?

Staying in on a Friday night isn't a rare thing for me. I stay in pretty much every night, including those at the weekends. I know! Such a surprise!
When I first got my license I took every opportunity to drive everywhere and anywhere, even if that meant driving at night (something which I really like btw? my parents dislike it though). Although the cost of petrol and car maintenance and actually just doing stuff all caught up to me and as of that I have cut down on the amount of late night unnecessary driving. Much to the dismay of my local McDonalds, I am sure.

So anyway.. back to nights in. Specifically the ones that happen on Fridays.

There is no one way to have a night in, mine usually consist of my chromebook, phone and phone and a bottle of water. It's important to stay hydrated! plus...I've been cutting down on the cola and there isn't really anything else that I like. I've recently been getting into Netflix (I know, I know, I'm very late to the table) mostly because you can have subtitles and I love subtitles, I'm such a lazy listener. But the UK Netflix isn't that great so I always have a few other websites ready to find something to watch. and then that's it. I slowly kill my brain cells with American TV Shows and/or movies.
fun.
if you ever need a recommendation hmu

Of course, there is always a chance that i'll be on my desktop instead, messing around with stuff I really have no idea how to do (blog design, photo editing etc)
or playing computer games- which I also really have no idea how to do, you should see the cities I make. Terrible. I should stop trying to make circle cities, it will never work.

As i
'm not really doing anything with my life the fact that it's a friday night really doesn't make any difference to me and the things that I do. 

What about you?

-
H

 ps. I've also been cutting down on snacks and sweets in preparation for having braces, it's not that hard to not snack on food once you get out of the habit


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook


I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!