Sept. 15: What's in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse its contents, then share with us!

I swear I didn't clean out my bag before taking that photo. When I was in Paris I used a different bag and once I got back and moved back to my everyday bag I didn't transfer the receipts/ chewing gum wrappers/ metro tickets that was in there.

First of all, my bag is pretty cool. I got it from ASOS but it's sold out now. soz.
It's quite small but it has two sides. It makes organising my bad the easiest thing in the world! I never have to wonder where something is. I don't know how people copt with a bag any bigger than this, I mean, I own bags bigger than this but I struggle when I use them! There is no order! Complete chaos

So what is in my bag?
My mobile phone.
My iPod + ear phones.
Vaseline (for my constantly chapped lips).
Car/House keys + nectar card + coin thing + keyring.
Spare contact lenses.
Plasters
Arcade tickets (?).
and my purse...which is filled with cards, coins and receipts.

Sometimes I might also include my DS or that days lip product so I can reapply throughout the day. If I am wearing contacts then I will put my glasses in there too. I'm not sure why I carry around spare contacts as the majority of the time I wear glasses and I have no idea where the arcade tickets came from, they were in the little zip pocket along with the contacts and plasters.
Another reason why I keep to a little bag/ minimal thing in my bad is because the more stuff = the heavier the bag and I am a true weakling. It's sad but true. I swear my arms almost fell off in Paris.

What is in your bag?

-
H

 ps. the bags keyring is the pig rabbit from the drama 미남이시네요 (You're Beautiful).
I wrote about it here - https://dayre.me/hxanou/csWs66gzE8


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!