Sept. 24: Shout out five of your favorite bloggers. Who are your regular reads?

Hello! 
I loved this one last year because I got to share some blogs I had been reading for (quite literally) years and just talk about how much I loved them. 
If you havent read it you can do so -> hanayas.co.uk/2014/09/five-of-my-favourite-blogs

For this year, I dont want to repeat myself. I love and still read every post by all of those bloggers, however the amount of blogs that I read have increased this past year, and I want an excuse to write about the new people too!! 

However, Cheesie gets an honorable mention for being a continued fashion inspiration for me, despite now being a mom. 
(also, may I add, a very bad influence when it comes to EMODA and their new collections...that I must have)

and with that- lets get started! in no particular order....





Irodohieru, aka Saga, is such a big fashion inspiration to me and has recently started blogging more on her actual blog (and not just tumblr). Her blog is always really well written and the pictures are excellent- I can only wish my blog will be that good one day. 
My favourite posts of hers are the one from when she went to Japan and her 'recent looks'

If you're into street fashion, or looking into getting into it, this is the blog you need to read!

I first started reading Saras blog because she did magazine scans but I stayed for her ootds and clothing reviews!
She has recently been dressing in more of a Larme-Kei style which I a d o r e oh and she's also a Libra! *high five*
This is a blog that i've loved reading for years and I think most of you would like too! ♡


I loooooooove Lizzies blog! She's really into Gyaru and from the UK! and really nice!
She's a constant inspiration for me to up my Gyaru game and there are lots of helpful posts for anyone who's thinking about getting into Gyaru. So this is definitely a blog you should take a look at if you like that fashion style. Lizzie mainly dresses in agejo but there are posts for other sub-styles as well!
She just gotten back from a blogging break so make sure to go and say hello! @3lizziebee

This is the only person on this list that i've actually met!! Are you jel? You should be....
Fii is such a nice person and her blog is actually the best. thing. ever. and i'm not just saying that because she put up with my one billion and one questions about what it's like to study Korean. I swear.
Not only does she like alt fashions such as lolita but also the more 'in' stuff and \!! not just fashion on this blog OH NO theres also travel! I may or may not live vicariously through Fiis travel posts >.>

honestly. such a good blog. go take a look! (but only if you have a few hours to spare bc you will end up reading a l l the posts)
You can follow her on Follow
and twitter @Fii__fii

.
.
.
.
and finally
we are down to our last blog
and this one is a little different to the others....

This is a blog written by Anna. She was diagnosed with ME/CFS in 2011 and started this blog in October 2012 (in her words) "primarily to help my loved ones understand the complexities of the invisible illness Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. But I also needed a place to offload."
She also started Blue Sunday which is a tea party held on a Sunday to fundraise and help raise awareness of ME/CFS during M.E. Awareness Week in May. Because of how the illness affects people conventional ways of fundraising like running a marathon werent really appropriate- and like I mentioned in my ideal day post drinking tea and eating cake is quite a spoon-friendly thing. Its become quite popular, with The M.E. Association adopting it as their official annual fundraiser.
But really, its just nice to read blog posts by someone who understands. Some of my favourites are -> Behind the smile. Cabin fever. Brain fog moments. Are we the real undateables? I'm not okay. and so many more! Even though the actual events in some posts have never happened to me, i'm still able to relate. A whole lot more than i'm able to relate to an old school friend who just finished a triathlon. If you're looking for a well written blog that shows you the life of a person with ME/CFS then this is the one to read. Whether you have it or just want to try to understand a little more...

The post Life for a young person with M.E. is a good one to read. If you only read one post, read this one.

blahblahblah


Okay, so that was five of my favourite blogs! I hope you at least discovered one that you like!
Have a wonderful day!♡

-
H

 ps. share with me some of your favourite blogs! I'm always looking to find new ones to read!!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook