Sept. 5: Put your iTunes/music player on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.
This is quite an interesting one, I love seeing what kind of music other people listen to. I'm writing this on my desktop, which means my first thought was to use the iTunes on that. However  i'll be using the iTunes on it. I don't have a lot of music on it though, only a few artists. So instead, I also put my iPod on shuffle. 
(the ones in italic are from my iPod)

 Mississippi (Live) - Emma Jayne - Live at Uncommon Ground
Nico Teen Love (Démo) - BB Brunes - Nico Teen Love Session

 I Know Places - Taylor Swift - 1989
Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds - Electra Heart

 New Romantics - Taylor Swift - 1989
Ira - Emma Jayne - Trial & Error EP

 Obsessions - Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels 
Kill! Kill! Kill! - The Pierces - Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge

 Change - The Lightning Seeds - Clueless Soundtrack
Too Much to Ask - Avril Lavigne - Let Go

 Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby
Superwoman - Orange Caramel - 립스틱 Lipstick

 Buy The Stars - Marina & The Diamonds - Electra Heart 
Queen of My Heart (Radio Edit) - Westlife - World of Our Own

 You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray Soundtrack
Radio - Lana Del Rey - Born to Die

 Starlight - Taylor Swift - Red
Broke - Hannah Grace - Meant to Be Kind EP

 Mrs. Potato Head - Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby
여자는 몰라 She Doesn't Know - FTISLAND - 2집 2nd Album Colorful Sensibility

so there they are. Its a bit of a boring blog posts, but I know I'm going to have a bunch of fun reading other peoples posts about this and listening to the songs. Plus it reminded me how little of a variety of music I have on my desktop haha
I counted, and I only have 19 albums on my desktop- three of those are soundtracks and 9 are other artists. I have more on my iPod but the real fun would start if I loaded my laptop up, which is the thing my iPod is synced to, and has way more songs and did the shuffle on that. But, not even I have the patience to deal with my laptop. It is..very old.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Have a great day! (and share w me some good songs on twitter @hxanou)

-
H
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!