Sept. 12: What are you up to currently? I have examples here and here.

I used to do these posts quite a bit after last years blogtember. I really love the idea.
The list is completely 100% Baileys, I just copied it because I have no creativity.
The answers are my own tho #igotthis

Anyway, here is me- in September.

Reading... The Duff/ Hamilton High series...... They're easy reads, and cheap! 

Playing... Banished. It's a city builder survival game and really addicting, if you like sim city but want something a litttttle different- this is the game to try. There are some really great mods too.

Watching... a mixture of Scandal, Alias and Emily Owens MD. I'm a little sad knowing Emily Owens MD only made it to one season before getting cancelled because it's really quite good!

Trying... to be more responsible.

Cooking... literally nothing. I don't cook.

Eating... A lot less junk food! (be proud of me) 

Drinking... lots of water. 

Texting... my parents. and O2. Well O2 text me... but that still counts right?

Tweeting... about how much my teeth hurt. braces are the w o r s t

Going... stir crazy. I never realised how horrible it was to not be able to do anything before I got a taste of doing stuff (thankyou past me for getting your driving license). 

Loving... Melanie Martinez's new album. I really like the sound.

Hating... how people just throw the word 'lolita' and 'dolly' around in the jfashion community. 
ex. "today i'm going to be showing you how to do this dolly lolita makeup" ????????? not everything cute is dolly and/or lolita. pls stop. #imtheworst

Discovering... that I really need to stop relying on people so much and do stuff for myself.

Thinking... about what i'm going to do this year seeing as I stupidly missed the cut off date for college. It completely slipped my mind and now I have a whole year of nothing. You don't get to see me fail at college this year because I forgot. Well done me. 

Feeling... like I really don't know where i'm heading in life (and that kinda scares me)

Hoping (that)... this autumn/winter will consist of even less doctor/hospital visits than last year!

Listening (to)... My iTunes library on shuffle. 

Celebrating... the small victories in life. 

Smelling... like coconut. New shampoo. 

Thanking... everyone who has commented on my posts! I love love love getting comments (I just suck at replying bc I find it hard) (comments rlly make my day)

Missing... the view I had from our cottage in North Wales. Can I live there please?

Starting... to get excited for my birthday!! less than a month! x.x

Finishing... unpacking from Paris. Unpacking is the worst! So much laundry to do...


And that is how my month has been so far! I love reading other peoples versions of these so do let me know what you are up to currently.


-
H


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook


I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!