Sept. 18: Record a VLOG! It can be about anything you'd like!

I'm not good at daily vlogging nor am I good at picking a topic and talking about it in front of the camera. So I cheated a little for today and did a 'let me show you my makeup' video. Which is kind of a video blog... right.......? 


I have no idea why I said it was my everyday makeup. I don't wear makeup everyday and even when I do I do not do my makeup like this. I blame brain fog for everything.
You can see my 'every day makeup' in this actual vlog I made a few months back

Hope you enjoyed the video!
See you tomorrow!!

-
H

 ps. point me in the direction of royalty free music and I will be your best friend for lyf 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!