Sept. 7: Tell us about your blog name. Where did it come from?

My blogs current name is hanayas, and I wish I had an amazing story behind it but unfortunately I don't. As with most of my usernames I just typed letters until I liked how it looked.
That is literally it.
Well, thats the last three letters of it. The first four come from the fact that my name is hannah. 
Maybe it was a subconscious yas = over enthusiastic yes = hana yes 

literally have no idea hahaha

I recently changed my social media usernames to hxanou and I've been considering changing my blog name to that too. Again, it has no meaning (apart from the han bit) but its not taken on any sites unlike this one so?

-
H
ps. 1 month till my bday 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook


I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!