Sept. 10: 10 items off your bucket list. If you haven't made one, now's a good time to start!

When I was younger, perhaps 13/14, I made a little list called '20 things to do before i'm 20' and as I am nearing the last year of my life as a teenager I thought I would use that for today.

H O W E V E R

this list existed on one of my blackberry phones and the first one is lost while the second is password protected (and guess which dummy forgot the password).
I have spent the evening looking through every single memory card that I own and I managed to find a screenshot of the first half of the list! 10 items! Why I didn't screenshot the second half I will never know.

Lets see how much I have done / how much I still have to do....


 Go to a concert

 Date at least one person

 Fail a test
(Why I wanted to do this, I have no idea)

 Meet a person i've been wanting to meet
(While not the person I had in mind when I wrote that, I did meet someone I really wanted to meet)

 Go to London

 Go to Edinborough or Glasgow

 Reach 300 subscribers on youtube 
(which I did on a channel in 2012/3?)

 Finish my wall collage 
(This was finished and then deconstructed during the great room swap of 2012)

 Move out (?) 

 Meet an American 
(Another where I literally have no idea why this is one of the things I wanted to do?)


and there is my bucket list - I think its really quite obvious that this was written by a very young person? 
I gave up on making bucket lists when I decided to just focus on whats happening right now, and focus less on what I want my life to be in *insert numerical value here* years.

Im pretty sure one of my goals was to visit my 
penpal in France, and then visit Paris. I have now done both of those things. Another to learn French but...yeah......did not do that.

If I were to make one today it would probably involve going to a few more countries, learning a language or two, being more adventurous with food, being more independent
and to maybe, one day, feel like
 rather than   



I hope you have a lovely day!
Share with me some of your bucket list items!!
-
H
 ps. I couldn't make this up if I tried



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook


I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!