Sept. 20: It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be.

Is it just me or do neither of those words look real? I had to google them more than a couple times just to make sure that they were. Yeah, they still don't look real.

It was quite fun thinking of these as I definitely have a few..just promise not to judge me too much ok? 

 Action Movies - I find the more complete lacking of any actual point the best. Chick flicks just have way too much going on to brainlessly enjoy. Romcoms also good, just wouldn't count them as a guilty pleasure.

 YA books - you know the ones; they usually center around a 14/15 year old finding their one true love, a boarding (or just new) school and perhaps a mythical creature such as vampires or something slightly odd (newfound fame, spies, going on completely ridiculous adventures)
(ex. House of Night series, Gallagher Girls series, etc)

 Plastic surgery shows - it's fascinating, what can I say. TLC even has a new reality show called Plastic Wives. It's wonderful. 

 The Food Network - I don't even like food but the shows on the channel are highly addictive. 100% recommend. 

 Otome Games - aka story based video games that are targeted towards the female market. highly entertaining. seriously. There are some really cute ones and then some really dumb ones and also some creepy. I actually did a series on my old blog talking about them. 
[text] A Summer Story and Hatoful Boyfriend are must plays .. also dtipb ijays is really good, probably one of my faves.

and so there are five of my guilty pleasures. let me know some of yours in the comments!
I tried to keep this a little shorter because I could go on and on and on and on about plastic surgery and food tv shows... If I could probably get a degree in talking about complete rubbish. 

have a lovely day!
-
H
ps. the google definition made me laugh
 go mid 70s disco.



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
My giveaway has now ended- thankyou to everyone who took part!