Sept. 13: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board for this season in your life.

I made an actual mood board! I put a lot of effort into this, finding images that accurately represent what i'm thinking of in my brain is hard! I got there in the end though....

So AUTUMN! I've already written a whole post about how much I love autumn. It's such a pretty month and for me it's definitely all about being cosy and drinking way too much hot chocolate! Pair that with jumpers and actually lighting a fire instead of just having your fireplace be ornamental and you have the perfect autumn!
My parents have actually changed our fireplace so we can use it this year! I am so excited! Never did understand why they changed it.

The weather here isn't too bad right now, but then autumn doesn't officially start until the 23rd. I have my fingers crossed in hope that there won't be too much rain this year!

What images would you involve in an autumn collage/moodboard of your own?

-
H

 ps. I don't know the difference between a collage and a moodboard I am v. sorry to anyone who does if I am doing the words wrong by switching them like they both mean the same thing. I could google it but......

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!