Sept. 6: Share your style. What fashion trends do you love, frequent, or avoid?

This is interesting. I rarely ever think about my 'style' because I like such a variety of things. So apologies in advance if I repeat my answers from last year, it is not intentional.

Before we start I just want to point out that just because I dislike a certain style/trend it doesn't mean I don't think others can look amazing in them. Just that personally, I don't like them.


AVOID
        
(1 - 2 - 3) 
The first trend I avoid is animal print. Any kind of animal print, i'm just not feeling it. Leopard, Cheetah, Zebra, Tiger etc
Just not keen on it at all. I think it's a thing that's in the 'you either love it or hate it' category. 
Another thing would be neon clothing. I like bright/strong colours but neon is just a bit t o o much.. ok? okay. 
Everything else I am pretty much okay with. Unless graphic ts count as a trend which in that case.......

FREQUENT
(1 - 2 - 3)
In day to day life I live primarily in pyjamas/ day pyjamas.. and if I'm honest.. most of my pyjamas are either from forever 21 or are old t-shirts from god knows where. Hey, don't give me that look, pyjamas are comfortable! 
When leaving the house, I am known to just wear jeans and a tank top. I know, my frequent style is so fashionable. You're all jealous. 

LOVE
(1 - 2 - 3)
Trends I love really depend on the style of fashion i'm talking about. For instance, in lolita fashion I love love love old school and casual sweet while in gyaru I love himekaji. 
But for autumn i'm really loving A-line skirts, overalls and a re-introduction of my ugly shirts. Does anyone else have a collection of ugly shirts? Ykno those charity shop gems that are only a couple of £ so you just have to get them and love its ugliness? I sense that i'll be wearing them a lot this autumn. I dont have any pictures of those though so you'll just have to use your imagination.
I am also loving oversized jumpers, they are amazing 1000% and perfect for when the weather is kind of unpredictable.
brb currently crying because I found the UA website and everything is so amazing but also so expensive.
So those are some of the things I hate, frequent and love! All general-fashion themed of course, wouldn't want to rule out any future blog posts of mine. (could do a lolita themed one? or gal? or just general jfashion? possibilities are endless!)

What are your thoughts?

-
H
ps. have an awesome day! ♡

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook
I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!