"When one door closes another door opens. 

 But often we look so long 
 so regretfully 
 upon the closed door 

 that we fail to see the one that has opened for us."
Helen Keller

     

Sept. 21: A favorite quote/expression and how it has impacted you.

That is my favourite quote, 100%, no doubt about it. I've actually posted it before on this blog, that's something I used to do-  just post literally whatever. I really like this quote.
As for how it's impacted me, I realised that it's true.
Often when things happen to me I focus so much on the thing and how things were before that I don't look at how things could be, things that could happen.
and while the cards i've been dealt aren't great, and I can't do what I planned to do, I need to stop focusing on that and focus on what opportunities I have now, what I can do.


-
H

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook