Sept. 2Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?

There are so many ideal day scenarios that I could talk about but they would all involve being completely 100% healthy and able to do whatever I want. and thinking about that would just make me upset. So instead i'm going to tell you about an ideal day that I imagine could also be spoon-friendly, and that is....

c a f e   h o p p i n g
ok ok hear me out before you give me those question mark faces! imagine this.. a town you've never been to before, a person you dont dislike, independent cafes, lots of hot drinks and cake ?? I think that sounds pretty cool! especially in the winter when Christmas decorations are everywhere haha
plus, think of all the instagram photos you could take and store for another day.

Dont get me wrong, I love shopping and exploring new places but that can be really exhausting....and I really like eating desserts.
Im not really selling this very well am I?

Well..its something id like to do, and it sounds pretty ideal to me.

What would an ideal day be for you? (and you dont have to be realistic!😉)

-
H


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Facebook


I currently have a giveaway going on to celebrate two years of blogging!